Friday, January 27, 2012

This is London...

Today was the first full day in London! I have a much better feel for the place now and I absolutely love it! I walked from our hotel near trafalgar square to the tower of London. For history nuts or people who love the tutors as much as I do, this is a definite must. All of the history came alive! Then Rebecca and I went to see big Ben, the parliment buildings, and Westminster. Unfortunately we got there after Westminster was closed so we couldn't go inside, so maybe we can go back.


Tomorrow we go to my mecca-bath!!! I get to connect with my Jane Austen obsession! We also are going to salisbury and stonehenge, both of which will be fantastic as well I'm sure! We have to wake up early to leave, so I better go to sleep!


Good night, and good luck!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment: