Monday, April 23, 2012

Business As Usual!

I haven't posted anything on my blog for a while, because things have been pretty standard! All of our bank accounts are definitely hurting at this point during the study abroad experience, so traveling around is a little bit limited. But, I found out yesterday that Elena, my friend from Germany who I met up with in Brussels at the beginning of this whole adventure, is going to come visit me for a few days at the end of May! I'm really excited about that - it's always fun to show people around, and it will be great to be able to spend some time together again! Just a few days after she leaves I'll be off to Norway and then Italy, and then back to Pullman!

I have a little bit over a month left in Scotland, and before I leave there are a few things that need to be checked off my list: Trying the Scottish Subway sandwich flavors, going back to St. Andrews to play mini golf, going back to Oban and getting fish and chips again, spending another day in Edinburgh and going back to the Elephant House, enjoying ciders and black while I still can, and of course going back to Chico's Indian take-away as much as possible! I'm sure I will think of more things to add to that list as I go, but that's what I've got so far :)


No comments:

Post a Comment