Friday, March 23, 2012

My First Pro Rugby Game...And I Still Don't Get How The Game Works!

Silly Honors student...I should have known better. Always thoroughly research something before you take part. That's what I was kicking myself about when I went to my first professional rugby game yesterday and had absolutely no idea what I was watching! The guys behind us helped me out a little bit by explaining the scoring, but I think when I asked if there were "downs" like American football they kind of gave up on me. Regardless, it was fun to be there and try to figure it out as we went! It got really chilly by the end of the game, and we couldn't feel out toes, but I thought about how freakishly cold Pullman football games can be and stopped complaining :)

All in all, I'm really glad I went and can say that I experienced true Scottish rugby!

Today I'm going on the Arcadia Scottish borders trip and I'm really excited! So until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment